The Fone Clinic™ has a Quality Assurance department separate from its main workshops, run by our most experienced engineers. It is their job to ensure that repaired phones ready for dispatch are thoroughly checked and in full working order to minimise customer frustration. In addition, where cosmetic damage is covered by either the claimant's policy or via charges quoted, the unit must pass very stringent aesthetic checks.
The system highlights are as follows:
- All repairs are passed through QA
- All re-repairs are passed through QA to eliminate further inconvenience to the end user to eliminate any further inconvenience to the end user.
- We operate QA using experienced engineers with a minimum of 5 years' experience in mobile phone repair.
- Testing is carried out using state-of-the-art test equipment.
- Live air tests are also carried out using active network cards.
- Full functionality is also verified and checks are made but are not limited to the ringer/earpiece/screen/keypad/charging.
- Finally a full visual cosmetic inspection is carried out.
The Fone Clinic™ engineers are rewarded according to their performance and quality of work, forming part of our company's evaluation criteria. Engineers that demonstrate consistent patterns of Quality failure are recommended for retraining appertaining to the area where they fall short of the company's high standards.
Registered address: 18-20 Parkside Centre, Potters Way, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 5SJ
JAH Services Ltd trading as the Fone Clinic is registered in the UK, number 3090816.